My Personal

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If U want to know me closely????Follow this BLOG

Thursday 16 June 2011

Crazy biodata

Name : AjoiAge : Still young
Sex: Never. Still under age
Religion: I only have experience praying my cat which dead 2 years before
Race: I love to race. How u know?Nationality : I don’t like National. I prefer Sanyo
IC No.: 6735Tel No.: My house no telephone
HP No.: Nokia 3310Address: Jelutong, Penang
City: Nurhaliza?Postcode: I never post anythingCountry: I love travel to London
Status: SecretEmailAddress : HotmailEducation Background : My teacher said, not bad
Working Experience : Last time I got sell pirate VCD
Father’s Name : DaddyFather’s IC No. : U ask himMother’s Name : MummyMother’s IC No. : U ask herExpected Salary : As much as u can payWhen can start work? : Depends on my moodHighest Qualification : Very highGrade : Also very highCollege/University : CollegeSignature : Can I use chop??

No comments:

Post a Comment